only two new SUV 2023 they will be priced under $20,000 and both are from South Korea.
Two 2023 SUV models at a lower price
With the current inflation all prices are through the roof and the automotive industry is not far behind. Being the SUV the most expensive models on the market. However, there are two slightly more affordable models.
See also: The best 5-passenger SUVs
Being two new SUV 2023 those costing less than $20,000. Both are from South Korean automakers: the Hyundai Venue 2023 and the Kia Soul 2023.
Hyundai Venue 2023 is the new cheapest SUV
hyundai, is the parent company of KIA and offers the SUVs With best market price. With a starting price of $19,500 MSRP, the subcompact Hyundai Venue 2023 it is the cheapest model in the US Although it is cheap, we should not associate it with a low quality model.
It is fuel efficient at up to 31 combined mpg. Backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty coverage and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. It has a free maintenance plan, with three years or 36,000 miles of coverage.
The 2023 Kia Soul is an affordable SUV priced under $20,000
The Kia Soul 2023have a Starting MSRP of $19,790. Its cabin is spacious and has good driving dynamics, an easy-to-use touch screen and a variety of standard features.
It has an estimated fuel economy of up to 31 mpg combined. Along with warranty coverage similar to that of the venue, with a 5-year/60,000-mile base warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. No free maintenance.
The most affordable SUVs to buy in 2023
A third model is also affordable within the SUV market, being the Nissan Kicks 2023 ($20,290MSRP). Here are the cheapest models on the market:
- Hyundai Venue 2023: MSRP of $19,500
- Kia Soul 2023: MSRP of $19,790
- Nissan Kicks 2023: MSRP of $20,290
- 2023 Chevy Trax: TBD (2022 Trax Starting Price: $21,700 MSRP)
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sports 2023: TBD (2022 Outlander Sport Starting Price: $21,795 MSRP)
- Hyundai Kona 2023: MSRP of $21,990
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023: MSRP of $22,100
- Toyota Corolla Cross 2023: TBD (2022 Corolla Cross Starting Price: $22,445 MSRP)
- 2023 Kia Seltos: MSRP of $22,840
- Mazda CX-30 2023: MSRP of $22,950
- Subaru Crosstrek 2023: MSRP of $23,645
- 2023 Honda HR-V: MSRP of $23,650
Writing by Gossipvehiculos/Source: www.motorbiscuit.com