The renewed Renault Kangoo Combi With an electric motor, it is ready to storm Spanish dealerships. The order book for the electric van is open and, therefore, the details of the offer for the Iberian market have been discovered, that is: equipment, engines and prices.
Until recently, the electric Renault Kangoo was exclusively available in its Van type version. However, now add a sightseeing as an alternative to conventional electric cars.
The range and equipment of the new Renault Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric
Renault structured the range of this vehicle with two trim levels: Equilibre and Techno. Below is a breakdown of the highlights of the equipment.
Equipment Renault Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric Equilibre
- Full LED headlights
- tire pressure sensor
- Assisted emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Front center armrest
- Speed governor and limiter
- 16 inch wheels
- Inti fabric upholstery
- lane keep assist
- e-Call emergency call system
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- Instrument panel with 4.2-inch TFT screen
- Front electric windows
- Heated and electrically adjustable and folding exterior rear-view mirrors
- Automatic lights and rain sensor
- Heated multifunction steering wheel
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
Equipment Renault Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric Techno (add)
- rear view camera
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- hands free card
- Radio Easy Lynk
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Longitudinal roof bars
- Front, rear and side parking sensors
- Heated multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel
Prices of the Renault Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric
90 kW (122 PS) / 45 kWh
Autonomy of the new Renault Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric
As it is an EV, obviously the range capacity is one of the determining points when choosing this vehicle or not. The “heart” of the new Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric is a 45 kWh lithium ion battery.
This is responsible for feeding a 90 kW 122 hp engine Y 245Nm of maximum torque. Power is directed to the front axle.
Read More: Preview of the 2024 Renault Escape ahead of its spring debut
A driving mode selector allows you to select between several profiles in which you can prioritize the efficiency waves benefits. You can also configure the braking in three levels.
The autonomy of the Kangoo Combi E-Tech Electric It is 285km according to WLTP cycle. If it is recharged at an 80 kW DC point, they recover 170km in just 30 minutes. It has the 11 kW AC charger and the one of 22 kW AC is optional.
Writing New Electric Autos Source: Motor.es