The 2023 Maserati MC20 is a truly eye-catching car that dazzles wherever it’s takenAlso, your driving experience is really amazing. As for the engine, both the MC20 Coupe and Cielo Spyder feature a twin-turbocharged V-6 engine that makes 621 hp.
While its suspension is good enough for an occasional road trip, the car’s cargo capacity is miniscule; you will need your administrative assistant to follow you with your luggage. Maserati also offers virtually no driver assistance features on the MC20; there’s no adaptive cruise control or lane-keeping assist.
Maserati MC20 prices and which one to buy
See this car for sale in the USA
Maserati has yet to release prices for the Cielo Spyder convertible, but it will almost certainly command a hefty premium over the coupe model.
Advantages and disadvantages
- No adaptive cruise control or lane keeping assist
What’s new from Maserati MC20 2023
- For the second model year of the MC20, the Cielo spyder joins the lineup
- Maserati says the Cielo offers the same amount of passenger and cargo space as the Coupe model, but that just means cargo space is equally paltry.
Maserati MC20 2023: Features
With a carbon fiber frame, a hellish 621-hp twin-turbocharged V-6, and ripping torque, the 2023 Maserati MC20 is one exotic street car.
Its sleek Italian-style supercar shape and butterfly-style doors have passers-by truly impressed.
Maserati MC20 engine, transmission and performance
Both the MC20 Coupe and Cielo Spyder feature a twin-turbocharged V-6 engine that makes 621 hp. Called the Nettuno, the engine uses a unique dual-combustion system borrowed from Formula 1 race cars and is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Its 207.6 horsepower per liter makes it more powerful than any engine from other high-end supercar manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren or Porsche. Maserati also says that an all-electric variant of the MC20 with all-wheel drive will hit the market shortly.
2023 Maserati MC20: Real-World MPG and Fuel Economy
MC20 is rated for 15 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. That’s slightly better than the ratings for the now-discontinued Mercedes-AMG GT, which earned a highway fuel economy rating of 22 mpg in its most efficient configuration.
Learn more about the fuel economy of the MC20 by going to EPA website.
Maserati MC20 interior, comfort and cargo
The interior design of the MC20 is clean and minimalist, with only the essential controls on the center console. The cabin offers exclusive materials with a decidedly bold slant, including leather seats with contrast stitching, aluminum pedals and carbon fiber trim.
To help solve the problem of rearward visibility, the MC20 features a digital rearview mirror that uses a rear camera to send an image of what’s behind the car to a frameless interior rearview mirror mounted on the windshield at the location. traditional.
Maserati MC20 2023: Infotainment and Connectivity
MC20 serves as the launchpad for the brand’s next-generation system, which uses Google’s Android Automotive operating system.
The new interface is projected on a 10.3-inch horizontally oriented touch screen, below the air vents in the center of the dash; a second 10.3-inch screen serves as the gauge cluster.
Maserati MC20 2023 safety and driver assistance features
There are few driver assistance features available on the MC20 as it focuses more on performance than everyday use.
Key security features include:
- Available blind spot monitoring
Maserati MC20 2023 warranty and maintenance coverage
MC20 comes with the same standard warranty package as other Maserati models, which is really nothing special.
competitors like Audi R8 2021 Y Porsche 911 2023 They offer a little more value here.
- Limited warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- No free scheduled maintenance
Maserati MC20 Rivals 2023
Porsche 911 2023
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2023
Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S
Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3RS 2023
McLaren GT 2021
Maserati MC20 data sheet
Maserati MC20 2022
- Mid-engine, rear-wheel drive, 2-passenger, 2-door coupe
- Base/According: $215,995/$260,045
- Options: carbon-ceramic brakes, $10,000; 20-inch forged wheels, $5,500; carbon fiber engine cover, $5,000; Infinite Blu Paint, $4,500; black roof, $4,000; front axle lift, $4,000; Sonus Faber sound system, $4,000; electronically controlled limited-slip differential; $2,300; red brake calipers, $1,200; upgraded leather and Alcantara interior; $1,000; Trident sewn into the headrest, $900; auto-dimming outside mirrors, $650; heated front seats, $500; sports steering wheel with carob fiber inserts, $500
- Twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve V-6, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection
- 183 in3, 2992 cm3
- 621hp @ 7500rpm
- 538 pound-feet at 3,000 rpm
- 8-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Suspension, A/D: multilink/multilink
- Brakes, Front/Right: 15.5-inch vented cross-drilled carbon-ceramic disc/14.7-inch cross-drilled carbon-ceramic disc
- Tires: Bridgestone Potenza Sport
- F: 245/35ZR-20 (95Y) MGT
- A: 305/30ZR-20 (103Y) MGT
- Wheelbase: 106.3 inches
- Length: 183.8 in
- Width: 77.4 inches
- Height: 48.1 inches
- Passenger volume: 48 ft3
- Cargo volume: 5 ft3
- Curb Weight: 3,757 lbs.
- 60mph: 3.2 seconds
- 100mph: 6.5 seconds
- 130mph: 10.9 seconds
- 1/4 mile: 11.0 seconds at 131 mph
- 150mph: 15.4 seconds
- The above results omit a 0.2 second 1 foot rollout.
- Rolling start, 5 to 60 mph: 3.7 seconds
- Top gear, 30 to 50 mph: 2.0 sec
- Top gear, 50–70 mph: 2.4 seconds
- Top speed (mfr claim): 202 mph
- Braking, 70–0 mph: 149 ft
- Braking, 100–0 mph: 291 ft
- Road resistance, 300 ft anti-skid platform: 1.08 g
Fuel economy C/D
- Observed: 14 miles per gallon
EPA fuel economy
- Combined/City/Highway: 18/15/25 mpg
Maserati MC20 2023 It stands out in the market for its appearance and power. Also, it’s important to note that both the MC20 Coupe and Cielo Spyder feature a twin-turbocharged V-6 engine that generates 621 hp.
Images of Maserati MC20 2023
Videos of Maserati MC20 2023