Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023 Is A Charming And Luxurious Car It comes with more technology and customization options.
It’s offered with either a turbocharged four-cylinder or a turbocharged and supercharged inline-six, but the Velar’s chassis lacks the poise and zest of rival SUVs like the B.MW X3, Genesis GV70 or the Porsche Macan.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar price and which one to buy
P250 S: $61,575
P250 R-Dynamic S: $63,675
P340 R-Dynamic S: $70,475
P400 HST: $80,475
It is advisable to choose the P250 R-Dynamic S, which adds 19-inch wheels, a polished dual exhaust, a blacked-out grille and leather and suede interior trim.. It is also recommended to select the Dynamic Handling package, which includes an adjustable suspension system, a drive mode selector and All Terrain Progress Control.
Advantages and disadvantages
- it is luxurious
- It comes with more technology
- striking exterior
- Plenty of cargo space
- Lazy acceleration with base engine
- poor driving
New Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023
- Range Rover Velar gets a sporty-looking HST model for 2023, complete with an exclusive Arroios Gray paint color option and exclusive black 21-inch wheels. The HST will be at the top of the Velar’s equipment ladder and will be offered only with the 395-hp version of the turbocharged and supercharged inline-six engine. Adjustable air suspension and an adaptive damping system are also standard.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023: Features
The 2023 Range Rover Velar is Land Rover’s styling-focused compact SUV, also earning a place alongside its luxury brethren with a high-class vibe. It is offered with either a turbocharged four-cylinder or a turbocharged and supercharged inline-six.
If you want a comfortable cruise, the Velar may fit the bill, especially if a sleek, high-tech cabin is on your priority list. A widescreen infotainment system is standard, and the Velar’s interior design matches the cutting-edge styling of the exterior.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar engine, transmission and performance
The base engine is a 247-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four that handles well but struggles to move the Velar’s substantial weight. Note that the turbocharged and supercharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine will provide better acceleration performance (offered in 335 or 395 hp trims).
The suspension competently controls the movements of the SUV’s body and keeps body roll in check while returning a firm ride.
- Models equipped with the available air suspension can raise and lower their ride height for more dynamic movement on the road
Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023: Fuel Economy
The EPA has rated the Velar’s inline-6 engine up to 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway, but the turbo-four is slightly more efficient, with ratings of 21 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.
Learn more about the Velar’s fuel economy by visiting the EPA website.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar interior, comfort and cargo
The materials used throughout are of high quality and implemented in interesting ways. Instead of using a wood or carbon fiber spear embedded into the top of the door panels, Land Rover adds the owner’s choice of wood or metal to the door section between the top and bottom panels.
The Velar’s generally boxy shape and visually pleasing rear overhang combine to offer more space for more carry-on bags than its immediate rivals with the rear seats up or folded down.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023: Infotainment and connectivity
It comes with terrific dual 10.0-inch screens running Land Rover’s new Pivi Pro infotainment interface, which is easier to use and more responsive than last year’s InControl Touch Pro system.
Bluetooth audio and phone connectivity, voice control, 8 speakers, in-dash navigation and the integration of Apple Car Play / Android Auto they are all standard.
2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Safety and Driver Assistance Features
Land Rover makes the latest driver assistance technologies available in the Velar. Security features include:
- Standard automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Standard lane departure warning and lane keeping assist
- Available adaptive cruise control with steering assist
Find out more about the Land Rover Range Rover Velar crash test results by visiting the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration websites (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (llHS).
2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
Velar’s 4-year, 50,000-mile limited warranty is pretty much par for the course among its rivals. He F-Pace mechanically similar from Jaguar it has a stronger warranty and complimentary 5-year, 60,000-mile scheduled maintenance plan; the latter is something Land Rover only offers as a dealer add-on.
- Limited warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- No free scheduled maintenance
Land Rover Range Rover Velar Rivals
Mercedes-AMG GLC43 4Matic/GLC63 4Matic
Land Rover Range Rover Velar data sheet
- 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P250 R-Dynamic SE
Price according to the test
- $68,191 (base price: $61,095)
Type of motor
- DOHC 16-valve inline-4, turbocharged and intercooled, aluminum block and head, direct fuel injection
- 122 cu in 1998 cc
- 247 @ 5500rpm
- 269 at 1200rpm
- 8-speed automatic with manual shift mode
- Suspension, F/R: control arms/multilink
- Brakes, F/R: 12.8-inch vented disc / 12.8-inch vented disc
- Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season, 255/ 50R-20 109W M+S
- Wheelbase: 113.1 inches
- Length: 189.1 inches
- Width: 76.0 in
- Height: 65.6 in
- Passenger volume: 96 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 34 cubic feet
- Curb Weight: 4,392 lbs.
C/D test results
- Zero to 60 mph: 7.4 seconds
- Zero to 100 mph: 20.4 seconds
- Zero to 120 mph: 38.1 seconds
- Rolling start, 5-60 mph: 9.1 seconds
- Top gear, 30-50 mph: 4.8 seconds
- Top speed, 50 -70 mph: 5.3 seconds
- Standing ¼ mile: 15.7 seconds at 89 mph
- Top speed (limited governor, manufacturer’s claim): 135 mph
- Braked, 70-0 mph: 174 feet
- Road support, 300 ft diameter skid pad: 0.84 g
EPA fuel economy
- Combined/City/Hwy: 23/21/27 mpg
- Trip C/D 200 miles: 21 mpg
Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2023 It is a luxurious car with quite attractive appearance. Keep in mind that you’re advised to opt for the P250 R-Dynamic S, which adds 19-inch wheels, a polished dual-exhaust, a blacked-out grille, and leather and suede interior trim. This SUV has all the style to satisfy the automotive fashionistas, although its handling needs a bit of upgrading.
2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Videos
IT MAY INTEREST YOU:
- Land Rover will introduce a new platform and six electric vehicles from 2024