Audi S3 2023 is a cool and very elegant car, more than one dreams of driving it already. It is a model based on the A3 sedan, closely related both in design and interior.
The cabin is shared with the 2023 A3, this one has the styling and technology of Audi’s larger sedans: A4 and A6However, everything about the S3 feels more youthful.
Audi S3 price and which one to buy
Premium Plus: $50,595
We recommend the Premium Plus finish. This mid-range model adds driver assistance features such as lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control. It also includes features like memory settings for the driver’s seat, wireless smartphone charging and more.
Advantages and disadvantages
- It’s powerful
- His appearance is really impressive
- precise handling
- Turbo takes a second to accelerate
- Toggle switch shifter is not intuitive
The new Audi S3 2023
- The S3 presents only changes for 2023– The base Premium trim can now be equipped with adaptive cruise control, and a wireless smartphone charging pad is now part of the optional Convenience Package.
Audi S3 2023: Features
A new hot rodded version of the new A3 sedan, the S3 when available on the market will go head to head with the BMW M235i Gran Coupe, Cadillac CT4-V and Mercedes-AMG A35.
The cabin is shared with the A3, which borrows styling and technology from Audi’s larger sedans, but everything about the S3 feels more youthful. Keep in mind that the S3 will likely follow the A3 at US dealerships.
Audi S3 engine and performance
You should know that all S3 models will come with a 306-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, a 7-speed automatic transmission, and Audi’s Quattro all-wheel drive system. This configuration is similar to the last generation S3.
Of course, thanks to 18 horsepower more than the previous S3, it ends up being faster.
2023 Audi S3: Fuel Economy
In this section we tell you that the EPA estimates that the S3 is good for 23 mpg city and 32 mpg highway, which makes it a more efficient model than the A35 and is on track with the M235i Gran Coupe.
For more information on the S3’s fuel economy, visit the EPA official page.
Audi S3 interior, comfort and cargo
While the A3’s cabin is similar to that of the S3, the latter adds more bold, sporty elements like quilted leather inserts and a flat-bottom steering wheel..
The S3 also uses the same toggle switch gear selector as the A3. However, Audi provides the S3 with a more complete set of standard features, such as a panoramic sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, and illuminated door jamb scuff plates.
- Passenger space is a bit more generous than in the previous-generation S3, but the new car’s trunk is smaller.
Audi S3 2023: Infotainment and connectivity
The S3 comes with a 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen and a 10.3-inch digital gauge display.. The displays run Audi’s latest MMI software interface, Apple Car Play, Android Auto and in-dash navigation are standard.
- Buyers of the mid-range Premium Plus version can opt for the Technology package, which adds a larger 12.3-inch digital gauge display, in-dash navigation, and a Bang & Olufsen stereo system.
- The top of the line Prestige model has the same features as the standard equipment.
2023 Audi S3 Driver Assistance and Safety Features
Like most Audis, the S3 will come standard with various driver assistance features; the most advanced technology will continue to be optional. Security features include:
- Standard automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Available Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist
- Available adaptive cruise control
2023 Audi S3 Maintenance and Warranty Coverage
In this section we tell you that the new S3 will come with the same standard warranty as the rest of the Audi lineup, which includes auto powertrain coverage and a defense policy that covers four (4) years or 50,000 miles.
- Limited warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- No free scheduled maintenance
Technical sheet Audi S3
Audi S3 2022
- Front engine, all wheel drive, 4 door 5 passenger sedan
- Base/As tested: $46,895/$56,840
Type of motor
- Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4 engine, iron block and aluminum head, direct fuel injection, 121 in3, 1984 cm3, 306 hp @ 5450 rpm, 295 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm
- 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Suspension, F/R: struts/multilink
- Brakes, front/rear: 14.1-inch ventilated disc/12.2-inch ventilated disc
- Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S005
- 235/35R-19 91Y SA
- Wheelbase: 103.6 inches
- Length: 177.3 in
- Width: 71.5 inches
- Height: 55.7 inches
- Passenger volume: 88 ft3
- Trunk volume: 8 ft3
- Curb Weight: 3,573 lbs.
C/D test results
- 60 mph: 4.3 seconds
- 100 mph: 11.0 seconds
- 1/4 mile: 12.9 seconds at 108 mph
- 130 mph: 20.1 seconds
- 150 mph: 31.8 seconds
The above results omit a 1 foot rollout of 0.3 seconds.
- Rolling start, 5 to 60 mph: 5.2 seconds
- Top gear, 30 to 50 mph: 2.7 seconds
- Top gear, 50–70 mph: 3.6 seconds
- Top speed (mfr claim): 155 mph
- Braking, 70–0 mph: 151 ft
- Braked, 100–0 mph: 309 ft
- Road resistance, 300 ft. slip platform: 0.96 g
Fuel economy C/D
- Observed: 25 mpg
- Highway driving at 75 mph: 32 mpg
- Freeway range: 460 mi
Audi S3 2023 It is a car that attracts attention due to its appearance, it is very elegant. You should remember that all S3 models will come with a 306-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, a 7-speed automatic transmission, and Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system. The S3 outperforms the standard A3, but falls short of the high-performance territory that the mighty RS3 occupies.
Audi S3 2023 Videos
IT MAY INTEREST YOU:
- Lexus Vs. Audi What is the best brand?